The link between Moral & Fatique

JamesL

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In senario 11 my company of paras marched 800m - after their landing disruption had gone. At the end of a walk at 4km/h for 800m they were badly fatiqued AND most of them Wavering in moral. They werent under fire they just walk for a bit! How is it that tough paras can get into this state?

I really think the link between fatique and moral AND the rate of fatique should be re-addressed for POA2 to model infantry accuratly.

I'm using Beta 15, (its very good in all other respects!)

Mike Acid

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I think Tigers On the Prowl had the same problem. The infantry got wavering by just moving.

If you play as russians you could hardly move at all, since the soldiers almost "broke" when they had to move 500m. :(

I tried to "simulate" the waveattacks one read so much about, but i never got it working because of the morale calculations. The only way was to give the russians "100" in "morale", but that also meant they can _never_ break at all. :rolleyes:

I really do hope that POA will not suffer from the same problem.

tws71669

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have not noticed this occuring with marine or any other units in any other scenarios... has anyone else though?

JamesL

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scotts address?

No I havent contacted Scott as I'm unsure of his address, is it HPS support?

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
If you use the HPS support e-mail address it will get to Scott

Gary

JamesL

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Update

I mailed Scott about the fatique-moral thing and he agrees it is way too high - he says he's working on it right now.