LFT Q&A

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Jazz agreed to make a LFT 'sticky' thread so that we all have somewhere to go with our Q&A concerning this TPP. Hopefully Xavier and the LFT team will accept this as their 'unofficial' Unofficial Company Support Forum. :)

Last edited:

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all;

Jazz agreed to make a LFT thread a 'sticky' so that we all have somewhere to go with our Q&A concerning this TPP.
Thanks Jazz, much appreciated.

Hopefully Xavier and the LFT team will accept this as their 'unofficial' Unofficial Company Support Forum. :)
Of course we would.

Sure it would.... but the decision is not ours.

:)

Cheers,

X

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Yes it would, but as far as I know Don (the manager of GS) has mentioned several times that he does not want anymore TPP sub forums to be created. Which means that LFT do not have a space of their own, unless we do something like this and give them a 'sticky' thread.

That is why I started this thread here, because its been denied access in the Support Forum.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
The trouble is Jazz told me to PM him when this thread was started so he could turn it into a 'sticky', but his Inbox is full so I can't reach him. He's bound to find it eventually though.

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So I get the first question in the LFT Forum thread....

FT 194 Forgotten Soldiers OB Question

The Russians are listed as having Russian Stuart III(a)'s in the OB, however they have an asterisk underlined gun caliber on the scenario card OB that marks them differently from the Russian colored Stuart III (a) counter with no asterisk or underlined caliber. Was there another Russian Stuart III (a) counter that was issued that I don't have? The British Stuart III (a)'s have an underlined gun caliber with TWO asterisks. They are different and could have a huge impact on the scenario-which should we use?

Thanks, Matt

Srynerson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes it would, but as far as I know Don (the manager of GS) has mentioned several times that he does not want anymore TPP sub forums to be created. Which means that LFT do not have a space of their own, unless we do something like this and give them a 'sticky' thread.

That is why I started this thread here, because its been denied access in the Support Forum.
Has anyone asked GS management if they would be willing to make the HoB forum a combined HoB/LFT forum? The HoB forum is very slow and, given that HoB is planning on shutting down after the Kohima project is published, it seems like it would be reasonable to let LFT use the "space" as well.

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
what is the next LFT release and how much longer must we wait?

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Has anyone got one of those LFT Rat Chart things spare which they would consider selling to me ?

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States

How bizarre. It's our little forum that we use why on earth would a non-participate not allow any TPP threads?

Pretty petty if you ask me. Not to mention some other choice words that could get me banned...:hush:

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi again;

Since I am suffering from difficult comms here, I will do my best to reply during the week ends to all the questions that might arise.

Have already written donw the Stuart question, the other about our next release and such.

I will try to post something this Sunday.

All the best,

X

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Have already written donw the Stuart question, the other about our next release and such.

X
Hey X,

The Stuart Question is in regard to a scenario being played this weekend at the ASL OPEN, any chance you can get it to us by Saturday?

Thanks

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like the LFT sticky right where it is.

X-man should be pleased about the support from the GS Forums and THANKS to Jazz for doing this.

Salute!

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
X-man should be pleased about the support from the GS Forums and THANKS to Jazz for doing this.
Of course the LFT crew is VERY happy :clap:, and I am really thankfull to Jazz and to all the people here who have helped in creating this sticky as I already wrote earlier :)

A big thank you once again! :toast:

X