Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Matt,

The Stuart Question is in regard to a scenario being played this weekend at the ASL OPEN, any chance you can get it to us by Saturday?
There is no other Russian Stuart III (a) counter; it is a typo on the scenario card and you should just use the Russian Stuart III (a) counter provided in the countermix.

Sorry about that, and enjoy your ASL Open :)

X

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Hi Xavier,

Where about in Africa are you? Is it in the middle of nowhere?

EDIT: Just saw Malabo Eq. Guinea under your avatar. Where is THAT???

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hi Xavier,

Where about in Africa are you? Is it in the middle of nowhere?

the middle of nowhere then left for a while then right, over the hill and four rivers, then you are within a stones throw......

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
the middle of nowhere then left for a while then right, over the hill and four rivers, then you are within a stones throw......
Only beaten by

"Well, going there, I wouldn't start from here."

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Hello

I forward the questions from CKS04 regarding the "Gates To The Reich " campaign into that Thread...I guess it will receive more attention here than there: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?117335-Gates-of-the-Reich-Campaign

After the first turn a perimeter is drawn. It is usually impossible that the German can control buildings on board 20 which connect to the north edge. But, let's say the German have achieved this task at the end of turn 2. The German controls all building in hexes < 20B4. Now my question is whether the American is allowed to enter reinforcements from the north edge from hexes < 20B4. Are the Americans always allowed to enter anywhere from the north edge on boards 20 and 22? If no, this would mean that the American immediatley have lost, if all north edge hexes are controlled by the German?

Thanks

Matt Book

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Matt,

There is no other Russian Stuart III (a) counter; it is a typo on the scenario card and you should just use the Russian Stuart III (a) counter provided in the countermix.

X
Will do, Thanks X

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Hi Matt,

X
Good evening Xavier...

Would you happen to have any Rat Charts remaining?

If so could I possibly purchase one off you....saw these at Heroes and thought they were massively impressive (as, to be fair, is everything you produce, most of which I own and have played).

Fingers are crossed.

Regards

Martin

PS: Tried to Private Message you but your box is full sir.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi Martin, and thanks for your message; I have emptied my box.... 50 messages are VERY few :(

We are already working on a LFT Rat Charts v. 2, in order to improve them and avoid to do the same mistake as we did a few months ago. No more copies left, sorry....

All the best,

X

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi :)

Hi Xavier,
Is it in the middle of nowhere?
Close to it, definitely....

West and Central Africa, in the Guinean Gulf. The island of Bioko lays a few miles off the Cameroon coast, and the whole country is split into this island and some tinier ones, and an inland part that was called "Rio Muni" during the Spanish colonization. Bioko itself was called Fernando Poo.

If you want to visit, it's quite difficult to come down but there is an US embassy and some Europeans as well working / living here... and I have an ASL gear here of course :)

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You forgot about that "small" valley, hidden within the mountain pass.....

Geez Oliver, can't you remember ANYTHING?

Martin Mayers

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Gulagwanker
Country
llUkraine
Hi Martin, and thanks for your message; I have emptied my box.... 50 messages are VERY few :(

We are already working on a LFT Rat Charts v. 2, in order to improve them and avoid to do the same mistake as we did a few months ago. No more copies left, sorry....

All the best,

X
No problem...

What errors? Are they detailed anywhere ?

Thanks for responding !

Maven454

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem...

What errors? Are they detailed anywhere ?

Thanks for responding !
The only issues I know of with the pocket charts are some could be more clearly scanned/printed, there need to be tabs, and it would be nice if the terrain chart were organized alphabetically rather than in the same order as chapter B.

Mark Humphries

Reaction score
Country
llPhilippines
The only issues I know of with the pocket charts are some could be more clearly scanned/printed, there need to be tabs, and it would be nice if the terrain chart were organized alphabetically rather than in the same order as chapter B.
I made tabs for each page from Post-Its, works rather well.
I couldn't find the PF availability Final dr and PF availability dr modifiers charts.

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Martin, pm your address. I'll send you a rat chart gratis.

Maven454

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I made tabs for each page from Post-Its, works rather well.
I couldn't find the PF availability Final dr and PF availability dr modifiers charts.
I've seen people correct it several ways, but it would be nice if it were inherent.

Paullus

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Xavier,

Just a small question. Any SASL Projects in the works?

Jorgen

Sandaholm

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I'm pleased to have my rat charts, but yes, there are some improvements that could be made.

Tabs definitely. I think the whole thing could be reorganized so that the most important charts would be at the beginning and the, for example, terrain charts on successive pages. Do we really need the nationalities chart there? I would only consult it, max once a game. Also, this would also be an opportunity to rethink the terrain chart a little and maybe reorganize it so that things are easier to find. I've added a couple little charts, for example, leader wound and the effects of sustained fire on breakdown.

Having said that, I like not adding wear and tear to my rulebook and charts therein.

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
I am sure that if and when Xavier puts out V3 of this Rat Chart it will be improved on , as I was given a copy fo V1 and the changes in that to what the public got was vastly different.