LFT Q&A

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
We often "reach out" to "loop in" so that we are all "on the same page" and if nothing else just to "touch base", "head up" of course by folks who are willing to "roll up their sleeves" and "work the trenches".

We also need to "examine our priorities" and "allocate our resources". That's so that we can "refocus our energies" and "invest in our people" "face our customers" and "give back to the community"...
You.

Are.

Evil.

dlazov

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Bounding fire just put it up on their online store for $100!! That price boggles my mind.
Not really, I am guessing each board sold is about $10, and that = $70.00, + $2 a scenario = $24.00 = $94.00.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Bounding fire just put it up on their online store for $100!! That price boggles my mind.
Includes shipping, so no "surprises" after you click 'buy'.

Also, the product isn't produced in the US, so the cost to BFP to get them in stock is higher - and in natural business circumstances, that higher cost is passed on to the customer. If you think BFP's price is too high, order directly from LFT.

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Nice!

Will order from GA along with George Kelln's Crossing the Moro to save on shipping.

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Hi all,

just to let you know that the first parcels have shipped today, and that some others will ship tomorrow (am not talking about Olli's private container ;) ).

Normally, they should reach the USA and Europe within 4 workable days.

I will be back to Devil's island on Monday.

And as some of you pointed out, there are already several scenarios at different stages of development for a future LFT release.

All the best,

X

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Man .. imagine all the ASL riches in Scotland ... :devious:

Hi all,

just to let you know that the first parcels have shipped today, and that some others will ship tomorrow (am not talking about Olli's private container ;) ).

Normally, they should reach the USA and Europe within 4 workable days.

I will be back to Devil's island on Monday.

And as some of you pointed out, there are already several scenarios at different stages of development for a future LFT release.

All the best,

X

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States
(am not talking about Olli's private container ;) )
.....which was air-dropped to a crack team of Sherpas waiting high in the Grampian mountains. Well-trained and highly devoted, they are under orders to stop at nothing in delivering the para-canister. If one sprains an ankle scaling a cliff, he knows he will receive a coup de grace from another team member. The package must keep moving! ;)

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
If one sprains an ankle scaling a cliff, he knows he will receive a coup de grace from another team member. The package must keep moving! ;)
And his body will be used as an extra roller or ditch filler!

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Haven't received my copies yet but I've just caught one errata. FT202 Burmese Bandits (the three player scenario) is printed as having 3 Japanese 3-3-6 squads, where in fact it should be 6.

The Archive's entry has been updated to include the errata and I'll add a note reflect this on the packs that ship from me.

Sorry about this. We really tried to get this 100% right. I'll also see if we can get an updated PDF file out to anyone who buys the hardcopy packs.

I've uploaded the VASL board files that Tom Repetti created, here: http://www.aslscenarioarchive.com/boards/deluxe-1.zip for those who would like to use them.

Dave

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

X

Could I make a request?

Playing a new player this Saturday and to get into the mood for DASL I thought we would try Guryev's HQ. Then I thought about the multi level buildings and how levels are still represented by tiny counters on large DASL hexes.

Can the next issue of LFT include cardboard level markers in a larger size, so multiple stacks of units can be shown in a hex on level 1, level 2 and even the cellar? Maybe these can be 1.25 inches or whatever looks good or will fit with other level markers on a DASL hex. Thank you.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Two deluxe packs hit Oxford this morning. I'm impressed! Great looking maps and the scenarios look fun too. Everything in order; thankyou LFT.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Just got to add that the new scenario card art is excellent. If LFT print out some counters the same they will be gorgeous.