LFT Q&A

Cult.44

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I hate to interrupt the hubbaloo over another great product, but I have a scenario-related questions.

In FT171 Getting Your Bell Rung, an SSR states that all buildings are single story with the exception of steeples. One of the overlays is a two-hex building with a steeple. We interpreted SSR as meaning that that steeple was at Level 1. But the the steeple isn't very useful at Level 1 so we wondered if the it was meant to be at Level 2. Should it be at Level 2?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I didn't think it was going to be available there. After all its printed on A4 paper...☺

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Based on the thumbnails of the boards, I think LFT "owns" DASL going forward. No, I don't mean that in the strict legal sense.

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Don't just complain, gimme a better phrase!!!!!
I don't have an "issue" with "going forward," I have a "problem" with it!

Try henceforth from now on, hereafter, and in the future. ;)

Again nothing personal Alan. I read a memo written by my wife's CEO a couple of weeks ago. It was chock full of meaningless biz speak drivel. The content could have been summarized in a single paragraph of plain English.

footsteps

Just visiting
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Again nothing personal Alan. I read a memo written by my wife's CEO a couple of weeks ago. It was chock full of meaningless biz speak drivel. The content could have been summarized in a single paragraph of plain English.
He/she probably thinks he/she gets paid by the word.

Did he/she use "facilitator" or "facilitate"? My all-time "favourite" biz-words to hate/loathe/despise/abhor/detest/etc, etc, etc.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
We often "reach out" to "loop in" so that we are all "on the same page" and if nothing else just to "touch base", "head up" of course by folks who are willing to "roll up their sleeves" and "work the trenches".

We also need to "examine our priorities" and "allocate our resources". That's so that we can "refocus our energies" and "invest in our people" "face our customers" and "give back to the community"...

Last edited: