Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox
Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Incidentally, I just want to mention the picture of Nick Nolte is frightening me a little bit.

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

As one of your loyal minions Don, er, Mr. Maddox, I just want you to know, I didn't help with that picture.

It's all PSYCHOS fault (points a finger at him like he's in Middle School again...)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Mini-Me

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Incidentally, I just want to mention the picture of Nick Nolte is frightening me a little bit.
The Kelly Clarkson one makes me laugh. She always looked like she had the potential to spill over.

Got a Gary Busey before/after? Or would that b etoo similar?

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Gues Zais never met a chimpanzee, eh?

2 Bit Bill

комиссар рыба
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why, do you have a man-crush or something?
I used to have a crush on Melanie :yummy: but now she can crush me.:OHNO:

her song about Woodstock :smoke:
[video=youtube;oSvTf65eM-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSvTf65eM-E&feature=related[/video]