The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Some Dems are already saying that because Al apologized and she forgave him there is no there, there.

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
No I don't approve of such things. That's why I could not vote for Bill Clinton when I was a registered Democrat.
Hasn't stopped you from supporting Moore though. Well done. -- jim

Sparafucil3

Elder Member
Staff member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Some Dems are already saying that because Al apologized and she forgave him there is no there, there.
Naturally. You act like there aren't Republicans--such as yourself--who are saying the same about Moore. This is the ugly truth about politics in America. It's never "our" guy. -- jim

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I can't stand Frankin but he ain't touching her in that picture. Still creepy.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
I would not worry about the picture, it's more comic make believe for the camera than anything else, forcing his tongue down her throat is something I do disapprove of. The question is is that a pattern for him?

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
I would not worry about the picture, it's more comic make believe for the camera than anything else, forcing his tongue down her throat is something I do disapprove of. The question is is that a pattern for him?

Would Franken have done that if she had been awake?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Would Franken have done that if she had been awake?
I suspect that would not have had the same comedic effect. See benzoid's comment.
I can't stand Frankin but he ain't touching her in that picture. Still creepy.
If he only hovered his hands a few millimeters over her, it might be a bit of a hackneyed joke and tacky, but if he grabbed her that's assault.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Paul, are you telling me you consider the photo funny?

I have a hard time believing that he is not touching her, given that the plane was in flight at the time.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
His fingers are a few centiimeters away from her perfectly formed giant boobs. Also, Frankinstein sort of apologized and she excepted the sort of apology.

Last edited:

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
The palms of his hands may be, his fingers are on her. And an apology makes it all better? Who cares if she accepted it, does that just make it go away?

Like I said, would he have done this if she were awake?

Mark my words, the term "sexual harassment" is getting ready to become the "racism" for the next 10 years.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Paul, are you telling me you consider the photo funny?

I have a hard time believing that he is not touching her, given that the plane was in flight at the time.
Not really, a bit to much Benny Hill or Jack Ass for my taste, juvenile. While I enjoyed slapstick as a child, I tired of it, I'm a dull sort of person.

I finally got of my arse and hunted for a good quality photo (https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/16/16665830/radio-host-photo-al-franken-groping), zoomed in and there seems to be a bit too much shadow under his fingers for actual contact, as best I can judge.

I assume he is in a military transport and I get the impression that they are noisy and vibrate. However unless you are hitting turbulence or avoiding fire even I at my age would have little difficulty in making fairly accurate movements. I'm one of those who after childhood never suffered air or sea sickness. Hit an air pocket and he could have been in her or her neighbour's lap. As I said he photo doesn't bother me, the "kiss" does.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Eventually this wave will roll up to bite Bill Clinton.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Eventually this wave will roll up to bite Bill Clinton.
Do you think it will really get that far? Remember, Bill and Hillary fight back, and always have. They DO know where "all the bodies are buried" for current Democrats.

Now, my thought is that the Dems will sacrifice Franken (the Dem MN governor will appoint another Dem, so no loss there), to go after Bill/Hillary to consign them to the "ash heap of history". I think the Donna Brazile book was just the first step.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Getting beat by Trump was the first 10 steps towards putting the Clinton's in the trash heap of political history.

MAS01

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Getting beat by Trump was the first 10 steps towards putting the Clinton's in the trash heap of political history.

Dave, you would think, but with the unceasing anger on the Left and the perception that she was cheated, I can see Hillary back in the race in 2020. There is still a large amount of support for her (members of my own family), great name recognition, ability to fund raise, etc. How she supports candidates next year will be a good indication.

At the same time, the Democrat Party has moved significantly hard left over the past 10 years and I'm not sure she's the one for that group.

Marty Ward

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Dave, you would think, but with the unceasing anger on the Left and the perception that she was cheated, I can see Hillary back in the race in 2020. There is still a large amount of support for her (members of my own family), great name recognition, ability to fund raise, etc. How she supports candidates next year will be a good indication.

At the same time, the Democrat Party has moved significantly hard left over the past 10 years and I'm not sure she's the one for that group.
OMG if Hillary runs again we'll be stuck with Trump for another 4 years!

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

She will be running against Biden. He just put out his book and movie should be right around the corner I am sure.

KED

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Naturally. You act like there aren't Republicans--such as yourself--who are saying the same about Moore. This is the ugly truth about politics in America. It's never "our" guy. -- jim
The Dems have a tendency to defend their evil companions the hilt until they get voted out of office. Then they throw them under the bus.
The Reps throw their office holders to the hounds if their seen spitting on the sidewalk. For evidence look at Moor. Besides his supporters in Alabama he has NO RNC support and no charges have even been filed. Is this guy creepy? YES!