The forum drying up?....

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Look below your thread, Scott. I need a few games, too :)

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
:salute:

It's like a ghost town around here... Where is everyone? I need a few games!!! I'm getting desperate...

Send a profile of your proposal to:

scott@makingmoneymakesense.net

Regards,:salute:

Scott
Actually it's been fairly lively as of late....join the Master of the Snow tournament. Been wondering where you have been lately..do you want to play in the interclub tourney also....see thread Inter Club tournament.:smoke:

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Sorry the Master of the Snow is closed now. got to get it rolling.:angry::devious::smoke:

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Scott,

We were supposed to play a game of BB but you got very busy over the holidays. If you are still interested, we can play that, or I just might be able to get my AK disc from my friend tomorrow, if that is what you prefer.

Best,
Craig

Reaction score
Hi Scott,

We were supposed to play a game of BB but you got very busy over the holidays. If you are still interested, we can play that, or I just might be able to get my AK disc from my friend tomorrow, if that is what you prefer.

Best,
Craig

Hi Craig, :salute:

Yeah that's right... I'm not sure whatever come of that... Did exchange files? If so, send me your last one and we can get it going again... I was busy durring the Holidays!!! and still am a bit, but I need my fix man!!!:nuts:

Regards,
Scott :salute:

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Scott,

I sent an email out, did you receive, over.

Taktik

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Btw, I have AK now, got it back from my friend last night. If that is what you'd prefer?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
where is everybody?

There's no need for any CM player to tie himself to just one club, I'm in 4 myself (Blitz/ Gamesquad/ Proving Grounds/ Wargames-Player Club) and circulate around them like a mercenary..
In fact most CM players are members of more than one club.
Hey I'm starting my 'Trident Competition' at Blitz soon, so hop over and sign up if you like after I launch it in a week or two..:)

Last edited: