The Forgotten War in SASL

Double Deuce

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I didn't come across anything in the forums here and was wondering if anyone has worked up any Generation Tables/Charts to bring this module into SASL. I don't think there was ever an official Chinese Communist SASL chart so may be starting from scratch?

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't think that anyone has talked about a SASL for Korea on this forum but there is play test for Korea with charts. Once finished they are submitting to MMP. You could probably jump into the PT (if you have FB).

It is on the SASL FB page

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
The NK army and the UN forces are straightforward enough you could probably cover most of it with homebrew generation tables (I think I worked on some at one point,) but the Chinese work differently enough that you'd have to come up with some new rules as well. I'd think you'd be well served by different RE tables for the communist forces also given the scarcity of substantial artillery and vehicles they suffered. Finally the natural and man-made topography/geography were different enough from ETO WWII that an alternate table A9 might be in order - along with a substitute mission selection table to drop some of the more uncharacteristic missions. Altogether a lot of work but worth it I think if you're really into Korea.