M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Hello all,

The first DR of ASLOK was at 6:30. The Nintey Minute War was over in 180 minutes. Chas Argent had a strong position going into the last turn, but my Japanese Banzi took the building from the Guamanians. Good Game

About 12 others were around and at least 3 games being played.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My gawd; you people are dedicated, I'll be rolling in tuesday evening, so I'll see you all soon.

Scott

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Just a friendly reminder. As long as both players are members of WHQ, be sure to report your ASLOK games to the WARS database. Every game reported helps increase the usefullness of the system as a whole.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was robbed, I tell ya!!! :D

Yes, a good game with Mike to start the ball rolling here. Today Hennie van der Salm & I will be playing a monsterfest from Beyond the Beachhead called Blood on Hill 192. More to come later!!

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
Just a friendly reminder. As long as both players are members of WHQ, be sure to report your ASLOK games to the WARS database. Every game reported helps increase the usefullness of the system as a whole.

I didn't know there was a data base in which to report the game.
I'll let Chas handle this one.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas Argent said:
I was robbed, I tell ya!!!
Knowing Mike, you probably were :) Seriously, I have played 90 Minute War two or three times now, and while it is a fun scenario, I think it is pretty pro-Japanese, despite ROAR's results.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
M Faulkner said:
I didn't know there was a data base in which to report the game.
I'll let Chas handle this one.
See the little link not quite at the top of the forum? It says W.A.R.S. (ladder). That is the wargame reporting system for Warfare HQ. Just go in there and choose the wargame you're interested in, which in this case is obviously ASL. You can set up WARS to generate all sorts of reports. You can view just the games that have been reported recently, games for a particular player, a specific scenario, or the whole ladder. Play around with it and see what it can do. It's fairly powerful and can do more than you might suspect at first glance.

http://www.war-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16988#ladder

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Now Ron, don't put the heebie-jeebie on me just yet; I have a lot of playing to do this week! :p

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Ron,

I think the hex found its way to me. I dropped two today. Celles Melee went so bad for me it isn't even funny.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
...and I finally won a game. I lost Blood On Hill 192 to Hennie van der Salm in a tough game but *finally* beat Bill Hayward in a playing of the Paddington Bears scenario The RHA At Bay. So after Sunday I'm now 1-2.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Day 3 10/4

We have about 30 or so people here and alot of gaming going on. No sign of Holst yet. In the world vs USA tournament, the world is leading by two or three. We (USA) have tomorrow to even things up. Will report more later.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh you dudes have NO idea what you are missin'!!

Matt, I already have Jim Aikens on my radar screen. I'm sure we'll get a game in.

So far I've played 6 scenarios while the rest of you have been mowing the lawn and going to dinner at your mother-in-laws's house. HAH!!

Stevedeth

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
ASLOK help,

Guys,

We can use some help at ASLOK. I will have very nice copies of FF2 and Special Forces that I need some blind playings of. I will be there Thursday. So if you are wondering what to play, these are all short and ready for print. Just want to get some last minute opinions. There will be something cool for you if you do!

Steve

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No problem Steve, I'll give ya a hand.

Scott

Stevedeth said:
ASLOK help,

Guys,

We can use some help at ASLOK. I will have very nice copies of FF2 and Special Forces that I need some blind playings of. I will be there Thursday. So if you are wondering what to play, these are all short and ready for print. Just want to get some last minute opinions. There will be something cool for you if you do!

Steve