The Falklands War 1982

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi Guys,

I thought you might like to see how The Falklands War 1982 is shaping up. The two pictures show the same tactical situation. Two teams from 1 Amphibious Commando Company moving in on Government House. One shows the Contour Map view, the other the Colour Map view.

Currently every thing is on track for a 2005 release.

cheers

Gary

Scully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for posting Gary. I'm looking forward to this one as well.

Take care,
Brian

WMurray

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I really, really want to get this one. Would it be too much to ask for Exocets, Mirage fighters, Sea Knight helicopters and the ship-borne missiles they were using against the Mirage fighters--Sea Dart?? And flamethrowers on land?

Anyway, I'll take whatever you have! I don't need Prince Andrew to draw fire, the sheep, or the sub...

Gary

Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi,

The simulation will include Sea King helicopters, all of the Royal Navy air defence missile systems and the Mirage. I have included the Super Etendard and Exocet combination.

However because all of the scenarios either take place in land or on the coast and not in the open sea there is no real oppourunity to use Exocet. It will not feature in any of the scenarios that ship with the simulation but for all you budding scenario builders it will be there for you.

cheers

Gary