The Ethics of Scenarios With SS

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Fixed yer post for ya.

JT
I refuse to partake of another butchering by the British of a majorly, excellent word by adding e, u, eu, w re instead of er, etc. They don't know how to cook and they don't know how to spell.

Last edited:

chris_olden

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I refuse to partake of another butchering by the British of a majorly, excellent word by adding e, u, eu, w re instead of er, etc. They don't know how to cook and they don't know how to spell.
"The English contribution to world cuisine; the chip."

Steven Linton

Maniac with keyboard
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Exactly. No one else matters.

But, no one is going to out geeky this geek in cool geekiness.
This would be your contribution to the English language, would it?

It's theirs, so they decide how its spelt.

And one of your earlier posts has given me an excellent idea for a prize for the worst luck at our next tournament - a lavender 8-1 Wolkey counter: A most approriate colour, and I'm sure I have one around here somewhere. :bite:

larth

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I disagree. If you visit England there are a number of excellent Indian restaurants to be found. :)

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
And great American cuisine is? Marshmallow fluff perhaps or maybe cheese in a can?

Can any of you come close to a deep fired mars bar?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
So these SS guys are really baby-ribs eaters? So they don't deserve their bad rep as they never ate any actual babies! This explains everything. (well maybe not the incident with my wife, the football team and a ten gallon jar of honey but lets keep some mysteries eh?)

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
So they don't deserve their bad rep as they never ate any actual babies!
I heard that they didn't manage to cook them without carbonizing them.
And there was that nasty almond cyanidric taste, anyway.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Considering the the whole war was an atrocity of munumental proportions, picking a amall part of it to refuse to game is even crazier than than gaming it in th first place.
Really?!?! I suppose the Jews who didn't die in concentration camps might consider at least that part of the war where the Nazis were defeated to have not been an atrocity...but what do they know.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
I suppose the Jews who didn't die in concentration camps might consider at least that part of the war where the Nazis were defeated to have not been an atrocity...
At least the Jews in Western Europe...
Under the Soviet shadow, being a Jew was not an nice situation (some years after, Stalin would have many of them sent to concentration camps, especially in the case of the "Doctor's Plot").