The Blue Checkmark For Scenario Design

David Goldman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
In reaction to many comments in many threads over many many years in this forum (and my own unpublished observations and complaints) I make the following outrageous proposal:

Henceforth, all newly published scenarios shall contain the following information prominently displayed in 14 point type -

“This scenario has undergone _ revisions, and has been playtested _ times by ___ different playtesters.”

Sort of like the cancer warnings on cigarettes. :)

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
In reaction to many comments in many threads over many many years in this forum (and my own unpublished observations and complaints) I make the following outrageous proposal:

Henceforth, all newly published scenarios shall contain the following information prominently displayed in 14 point type -

“This scenario has undergone _ revisions, and has been playtested times by __ different playtesters.”

GO.TO.YOUR.ROOM.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

“This scenario has undergone _ revisions, and has been playtested times by __ different playtesters.”

And the phone number of the designer in case of any questions and “feedback”.

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Bad boys, bad boys. What ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when they come for you?"

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey there Matt, still in the chicagoland area? We need to get together for a game one day.

Ring...............Ring...................Ring.................Ring...................

"We're sorry, the number for Critical Hit is no longer in service, no further information is available"