The Best South Park Episode Yet!

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Okay, so, I'm bored watching the Cardinal bats go silent, so I scoot on over to Comedy Central, because I say Matt and Trey on Jimmy Kimmel Live the other night talking about the episode to air last night, and that they hadn't finished it, and usually don't until about 48 hours before it's due to air.

It was, by far the funniest episode this season! The kids of South Park Elementary School were voting for a school mascot. The only choices they had were a Douche and a Turd Sandwich! LMFAO! How funny is that?!

Anyway, Kyle doesn't like either candidate, so he refuses to vote, and he soon receives a visit from P-Diddy Combs, armed with a handgun and a "posse" of armed thugs, telling him he will vote, or die! OMFG! Too funny! Needless to say, a classic South Park rap song is in order.

Before the mascot election, Kyle is summarily banished from the town of South Park, replete with being spit on by each resident, tied-up, placed on a horse, and having his head covered with a bucket, all for violating some ordinance from the 1800's! It gets even better...

Kyle, on this horse, is going through the forest, when a group of PETA activists knock him from the horse and call him names, and free the horse. They take both Kyle and the horse into their "compound", where "...we all live in harmony with animals, to include intermarriage,...oh, and here's my wife, Janis,...she's a llama...". Their leader is Dr. Cornelius (an homage to Planet of the Apes, no doubt), who will decide Kyle's fate - whether he can stay among them in the compound or die! Kyle goes into his "quarters", and is confronted by a goat, contentedly chewing on some food. After about 10 seconds of silence, Kyle walks back outside and is asked "What did he say?",..."He said I can stay", Kyle wisely replies. Much funniness ensues.

Eventually, P-Diddy and his homies track Kyle down at the PETA compound, and needless to say, there is gunfire, and most of the PETA weirdos are gunned down, and you see the true nature of the animals, as they start munching on the dead humans and scattering away from being used as sheilds - classic!

Kyle survives, because he soon realizes that, "...it's ALWAYS been a choice between a douche and a turd sandwich, and always will be...". He heads back to South Park, contrite, and casts his vote, only to find out that it didn't matter, because the douche he voted for lost in a landslide!

This episode needs to be placed in a time capsule, I swear. I was crying at several points from laughing so hard.

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, I saw it too. But I thought the goat was Dr. Cornwalis, not Cornelius. And after the election, it was discovered that all the PETA people were dead, so they could go back to the Cow mascot, thereby rendering Kyle's vote useless. Pretty funny.

And did you see the premier of Drawn Together right after? Hillarious! Only the creators of South Park would come up with an animated reality show.

CPangracs

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bariman said:
Yeah, I saw it too. But I thought the goat was Dr. Cornwalis, not Cornelius. And after the election, it was discovered that all the PETA people were dead, so they could go back to the Cow mascot, thereby rendering Kyle's vote useless. Pretty funny.

And did you see the premier of Drawn Together right after? Hillarious! Only the creators of South Park would come up with an animated reality show.
I stand corrected - I was flipping between CC and Fox for the game,...as well as my son walking into the living room!

Yeah, I saw the first 20 mins of Drawn Together. Yet another cartoon I won't be able to watch with my kids for another 10 years!
:D

purdyrc

Duke Nukem
Reaction score
Not to be a Big Douche, but it was Stan, not Kyle. ;) For some reason, it's funnier that it happened to Stan, but I can't figure out why.

- Rick

scuud

Reaction score
I wish I would've seen that south park, it sounded great. I did catch the first half or so of drawn together, hilarious.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was sort of angry that it took a couple of PETA members to get Stan to realise that that all elections are every between are a Turd Sandwich and a Giant Douche.

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
purdyrc said:
Not to be a Big Douche, but it was Stan, not Kyle. ;) For some reason, it's funnier that it happened to Stan, but I can't figure out why.

- Rick

Whoops, thanks. I sometimes mix Stan and Kyle up. You can never confuse Cartman and Kenny, though. :cheeky: