THE bdRBv3 and bdRO VASL thread

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It’s been brought to my attention that I’ve missed the need for the RB specific overlays. I’ll be adding those to the overlay extension.

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the RBv3 map I do not see the S18 Factory listed when trying to create gutted factories..

So is it not there or did I just miss it (a distinct possibility I admit)? :)

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
On the RBv3 map I do not see the S18 Factory listed when trying to create gutted factories..

So is it not there or did I just miss it (a distinct possibility I admit)? :)
You didn’t miss it, I have it misnamed as R13. I’ve fixed this and will upload it soon. Till then, select the R13 option and it’ll gut S18 for you.

stuh42asl

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Where is the extension for the RB RO gutted factories(draggable overlays). Tried to locate it on VASL, but no luck?

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Where is the extension for the RB RO gutted factories(draggable overlays). Tried to locate it on VASL, but no luck?
The gutted factories are available as part of the map. See the link in the top post for instructions but in a summary, gutted factories are selectable as terrain transformations.

The RB1-RB7 overlays will be part of the Overlay Extension. I have them done and will release an updated version of the Overlay extension over the weekend. I'll post here when I do.

The Cisco Kid

Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llUnited States
BigAl737,

I'm assuming since I didn't see them that the maps for " The Battle for Konigsburg" from LCP are not in VASAL?

Just got this and was just inquiring....

PS Can anyone add these if given/read instructions? I'm also assuming you need a big scanner to do this. And the counter sheets as well.

Thanks, Paul

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
BigAl737,

I'm assuming since I didn't see them that the maps for " The Battle for Konigsburg" from LCP are not in VASAL?

Just got this and was just inquiring....

PS Can anyone add these if given/read instructions? I'm also assuming you need a big scanner to do this. And the counter sheets as well.

Thanks, Paul
Hi Paul, I don’t know. I believe George has a VASL guy that does maps for his products. I know I’ve not done any LCP maps so if they are out there, they weren’t by me.

Al

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Please find below links to

RBv3 with los added

RO with los added

VASL6.6.2-beta3.vmod which is needed if you want to use los checking.

All of these links will give you access to a zip file. Unzip them as normal and then use the extracted files as normal.

Remember when using RBv3 and RO together as RF you must crop RO to coordinates 1-48. LOS checking should work on the entire RF board but requires the 6.6.2-beta3.vmod.

The boards contain Al's latest graphics updates.

We would appreciate some test driving of the los. If it appears to be working well, we will release the boards officially.