The Battle of the Bulge

21Z5M

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The campaign starts today. Anyone playing a scenario?

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
No, but I would if I had the western scenarios sorted yet by date.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I would play KGP in fact I might when I’ve gotten in touch with some old opponents.

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Today I have finished the draft version of a scenario about the Ardennes counteroffensive I'll submit to DftB in next months for a possible publication. Now starts the playtest stage. Mostly infantry, seven turns, suitable for tournament, Germans on the attack, and Americans defending a village but ready to withdraw before it's too late.

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I want to be as autistic with my organization as I can. A binder for every front, and sub-binders for years on that front if necessary. Color coded, pictures on the cover, everything nice looking.

But the only Ardennes scenario of note I have played was Parker’s Crossroads.

pensatl1962

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Started KGP CG I Clash at Stoumont. Yes, it's a few days early, but by the time we finish the CG, Truman would have been president.

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Today I have finished the draft version of a scenario about the Ardennes counteroffensive I'll submit to DftB in next months for a possible publication. Now starts the playtest stage. Mostly infantry, seven turns, suitable for tournament, Germans on the attack, and Americans defending a village but ready to withdraw before it's too late.
We will look forward to seeing it and good luck with the playtest on your end, we'll do our own due diligence once we take a hard look at it. Bulge scenarios are often fun, challenging and competitive, late war stuff rocks and we wish you well with it, Vic at Dispatches.