The Battle of Manila 1945

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It sounds great, is there any news of when we might see it though?

Paul S NJ

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Scott,
I did some play testing of this a few years ago with Gary Mei. It's a huge map with multiple battle areas and nice, varied terrain. I found it quite interesting. Not sure what is happening with it now.
Paul

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The last I heard from Perry Cocke at MMP was that they were to begin promoting it this fall, and that it was promised to be up for pre-sell by December 31, 2020.
I still get in a scenario or two every once in a while in between other projects. After seventeen years since submission it is ready.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Scott,
I did some play testing of this a few years ago with Gary Mei. It's a huge map with multiple battle areas and nice, varied terrain. I found it quite interesting. Not sure what is happening with it now.
Paul
Is there a pic anywhere?

ASLSARGE

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I knew how to post photos from my Android phone to Gamesquad I would do so....but being the inept tech that I am.......I am sure I would just screw it up somehow....I always seem to find a way.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
That's okay, I'll see it eventually. It will be the only (official) HASL map I've set foot on IRL.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
If I knew how to post photos from my Android phone to Gamesquad I would do so....but being the inept tech that I am.......I am sure I would just screw it up somehow....I always seem to find a way.
Ah, a kinsman. I thought I was the only member of the Inept techno club. Brother I'll pm you the secret handshake, if I can figure it out.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
An American win at the University / Hospital complex. Victory came in the final turn in the US AdvPh.
.pushing a lone Japanese broken HS out of the hospital....large building in center.
Just a quick question in regards to drifting smoke. Wouldn't the drifting smoke from the terrain blazes be three hexes as the hindrance DRM of regular smoke (i.e. that from a terrain blaze) is +3 unlike that from a burning wreck (+2 which would only create two hexes of drifting smoke)? With all the burning terrain I would think that would have a major impact on the play of the scenario.