the ASL ladder is now operational - start your engines!!

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
For those that have not seen it, the Warfare HQ ASL ladder is now operational. You can view the ladder by going to the main webpage and then going to the ASL section. You will see several links at the top of the ASL page for viewing the ladder by score, by experience, and also the inactive ladder. You can also view all endgame that have been recently reported (within 90 days) by clicking on the latest results link. Although we now have 13 members on the ladder there have been no games reported as of this writing, thus the ladder is in whatever order the computer decided to place them.

To join the ladder click on the join link at the top of the main Warfare HQ webpage. Complete the information on that page and we will add you to the ladder as soon as we can, usually within 24 hours. I'm currently on vacation in Texas so I'm unable to update the ladder myself. Scipio, the Warfare HQ Assisitant Editor, is taking care of it for another week until I return. Don't let slow you down though. New members can continue to sign up and send in endgame reports and they will be processed as soon as he can get to them.

Also, look for a VASL tournament in the not-too-distant future. I'm open to suggections for how you would like to see that run.