The ASL either/or....

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
How fierce is Dolly? I've known cats that look sweet, but become shredders when approached.
not very fierce unless you introduce other cats into her environment (according to Chris when Michelle brought her back to our house). she got along with our dogs as long as they didn't mess with her. Max used to try to play with her by mouthing her & barking at her but she's deaf. Michelle kept the kids & dogs & I live over here in Hammond with Dolly & take care of mom. my many boxes of books & dvds are covered by pillows or towels so Dolly won't shred them. she only does her scratching on her scratching post (for the most part).
she was originally Chris' kitty & I think she lived with us about 3 years of the 4 that Chris lived with us but then Chris ran back to Shreveport to live up there again. then Dolly was the family's cat until I took her when I moved out slightly over 2 years ago. Chris said she was gonna come back down & get Dolly & her stuff but it's been almost 3 years now & I found out earlier this month that she died. she was only 53.

death... heaven or hell? nothing or reincarnation?

Futbol

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
cloaking, HIP, or concealment? how's that for multiple choices?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
I'll go with the German MMG because the Japanese weapon is a B11.

The battle of Okinawa or Iwo Jima?

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Bump SAN.

Late war urban or early war open terrain?