The Angry Nintendo Nerd

Scottay

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
His ending rant on TMNT is pretty funny. The thing with the Power Glove for Top Gun made me almost die laughing.

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Scottay said:
His ending rant on TMNT is pretty funny. The thing with the Power Glove for Top Gun made me almost die laughing.
I wasn't sure if you meant that bit where he says 'you can just walk over it.' then starts ranting afterwards, so i watched it again. :p

The game over screen bit in Friday the 13th kills me. And Double Dragon III: Bimmy and Jimmy. :hehe:

His salute to the Wii: http://screwattack.com/Flash HTML/ANN/WiiSalute.html

Just read he's planning on releasing merch and DVD's early next year, but he's had to change his name to 'Angry Video Game Nerd' because otherwise he'd have a few legal issues with Nintendo. Can't wait for the DVD's!! :D

kaytronika

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
The BTTF one was awesome, I'll have to watch the rest of these.

Everybody should own a NES... Even if you don't play games on it, it'll make a handy lunch box when its been gutted.

chuloopa

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Do you know what the best part about this guy is?

He's so good i'm actually waiting an hour for each one to load on my 56k modem... god i hate my 56k! lol

but this guy really is great. The back to the future one is awesome and exactly what i thought about the game. Better yet though is when he landed the plane with the power glove.. dear god i almost crapped myself laughing so hard...

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thats hilairous, i love videos like that. :D

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hahaha they are awesome steph, Top Gun one is hilarious "This game is so sh*t it bites your balls off and shoves em up your ass"

classic

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Wow, I AM impressed, an actual console game I actually owned, that I was actually good at, in comparison to this dude hehe.

Carrier landings, now sweat, refueling, no sweat. And I know the last two missions too hehe.

But he was right, the graphics were boring.

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
the games were made late 80's early 90's what would you expect lol, i suppose he could probably do the refueling etc its just its easier to be angry when you cant

cain

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I didn't see the 2nd one before, LOL that is even more funny in a way.

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Lol, i knew it must've been because he was terrible at it why he hated it so much. Other people have said in his comments that they can do the landing and refueling no problem. It's still funny though, like when the plane leaves him. And the third and fouth levels that he created. :laugh:

When i get a NES i want to get Top Gun, and The Karate Kid to see how bad they are. The power glove is a must too. :p

Jim

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I dont understand why people criticise things like this by saying "oh i could do this easy" but the whole point of the video is to make people laugh

Steph

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'm watching the Nightmare on Elm Street video 'cause i could do with a laugh.

"Anyway, you fight Freddy, which turns out to be a real disappointment. It's just a simple flat room and he walks back and forth, swatting the air like he's blind. C'mon Freddy." - He looks demented aswell, swatting at the air like that. It looks like all Freddy was prgrammed to do was to walk back and forth across the room and take the occasional swipe when he gets to each end. :laugh:

Oh well, at least he looks better than Jason in Friday the 13th, wearing that odd purple suit. It clashes with his green face.

Aries

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Incredible, a company that makes BIBLE games, and EVERY last one of them was a disgusting example of THEFT (not to mention the games were genuine ABOMINATIONS).

I wonder how the religious community justifies something so utterly offensive.