The All Stalingrad All Weekend Weekend - November 18-20, 2022

DougRim

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
In 2019, a group of Ottawa (Canada) players got together for an epic ASL weekend playing the two monster scenarios RB5 The Last Bid and RO5 Men of Steel on the full Red Factories Map. Nearly 400 squads in play in a massive 21 turn urban slugfest. An AAR of this event can be found on GS at http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/rb05-the-last-bid-ro05-men-of-steel-combined-scenario-aar.154653/.

This November we are going ahead with the All Stalingrad All Weekend Weekend (ASAWW) v2. It will take place the weekend of November 18-20 at a bunker (aka family cottage) south west of Ottawa, toward Toronto and the US border. Once again we are playing RB5 The Last Bid and RO5 Men of Steel.

We are organized for 4 players per side and the Russian team is already hard at work planning their setup. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, one of the Russian team has had to drop out. If anyone is interested in joining us for this glorious weekend of ASL, more ASL, and yet more ASL, send me a message or email me at dougerimmer@gmail.com. No reasonable offer refused.

We can easily integrate a new player at this stage; operation planning is being done on VASL.

ASAWW v2 promises to be even better than our initial effort. Join the fun!

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
In 2019, a group of Ottawa (Canada) players got together for an epic ASL weekend playing the two monster scenarios RB5 The Last Bid and RO5 Men of Steel on the full Red Factories Map. Nearly 400 squads in play in a massive 21 turn urban slugfest. An AAR of this event can be found on GS at http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/rb05-the-last-bid-ro05-men-of-steel-combined-scenario-aar.154653/.

This November we are going ahead with the All Stalingrad All Weekend Weekend (ASAWW) v2. It will take place the weekend of November 18-20 at a bunker (aka family cottage) south west of Ottawa, toward Toronto and the US border. Once again we are playing RB5 The Last Bid and RO5 Men of Steel.

We are organized for 4 players per side and the Russian team is already hard at work planning their setup. Unfortunately, due to personal reasons, one of the Russian team has had to drop out. If anyone is interested in joining us for this glorious weekend of ASL, more ASL, and yet more ASL, send me a message or email me at dougerimmer@gmail.com. No reasonable offer refused.

We can easily integrate a new player at this stage; operation planning is being done on VASL.

ASAWW v2 promises to be even better than our initial effort. Join the fun!
These type of gatherings or events are great for the community. Dave Ginnard would host ones at his house and the Ashtabula Boys would have them at a church basement. Good times!

Best of luck! It sounds like an outstanding weekend. 🤗🤗