The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Isn't that plagiary?
And isn't plagiary illegal - with the added offense of selling the stuff (which goes beyond copyright rules infringement) ?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Isn't that plagiary?
And isn't plagiary illegal - with the added offense of selling the stuff (which goes beyond copyright rules infringement) ?
If I am not mistaken it is a civil offense and not a criminal offense. Need someone who is willing to pay a lawyer that is willing to represent the wronged party in court. I suspect CH is suit-proof due to lack of financial resources.

In The President's English the term is "plagiarism"...

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
Plagiarism laws are actually the silliest in the country. You can technically commit plagiarism by copying a cocktail napkin message. What can I say except that lawfare is a major industry here for a reason because of the way some laws are written.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
Plagiarism laws are actually the silliest in the country. You can technically commit plagiarism by copying a cocktail napkin message. What can I say except that lawfare is a major industry here for a reason because of the way some laws are written.
Do you apprive what CH seems to have done here?

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
First name
Big Rick
Country
llUnited States
I don’t care. It’s shameful thing to do if true, but people don’t care about right and wrong because the way our laws are constructed…by people who have a full time, well paid job to invent them lol. It’s all a clown show.