Thanks for Hatten In Flames from my YASL Comrades

Vic Provost

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Vic
Country
llUnited States
Hello everyone, what a huge surprise when the mail came today as there was a package I was not expecting and it contained a fresh off the presses copy of Hatten In Flames! You guys are the very best and want to Thank all those listed in your wonderful cover letter:

Chuck Tewsbury, Sean Deller, Mark Evans, Keith Hill, Brian Wiersma, Tim Kelly, Bill Hayward, Ted Willcox, John Wood, David Garvin, Joe Gochinski, Ralph McDonald, Rob Loper, Dave O'Dell, William Burtt, Jeff Luce, Davic Kocot and David Kuchta.

This is just another great example of how the ASL Community bands together through a nice gesture to make what has been a very trying post hospitalization period a much better place for me. You guys are the best and I am working very hard several days a week in coordinated re-hab and have my own re-hab going on in the mean-time meaning by the time I do make it to disability I might see some light at the end of the tunnel and hope to regain my ability to drive in a year or 2. Better days will come in any event and I am sure I will see my ASL Comrades again starting with the Bunker Bash on 9/22/18.

So thanks again for the HASL guys, it looks great and can't wait to play it. You are the best and God Bless, Vic.