Thanks alot MMP

kcole4001

Stray Cat
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Country
llCanada
I'd also like to add a thanks for the artwork on the boxes & folios, to go along with the thanks for the contents (of course).
Not everyone throws them out, I keep all of mine.

Dave68124

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I am glad to see the first message was infact deleted by the poster... appreciated. Hope your complaint was properly addressed.

Best regards,:salute:
John
Let's just say your advice and post was well received unlike the some of the other posts.

For the record, I purchase whatever comes out in advance of actually being immersed into ASL. I am just working through the SK rules, yet purchase materials when they come available with the expectation of getting into the full rules. However, it is irrating when something shows up damaged and I generally keep all the stuff I pre-buy in mint condition on the off-chance I don't get into the full rules and want to sell it some day. My original post was off the mark, and has been deleted as it was not a fair or well thought out post.

Regards,

Dave

Last edited:

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
For the record, I purchase whatever comes out in advance of actually being immersed into ASL. I am just working through the SK rules, yet purchase materials when they come available with the expectation of getting into the full rules. However, it is irrating when something shows up damaged and I generally keep all the stuff I pre-buy in mint condition on the off-chance I don't get into the full rules and want to sell it some day. My original post was off the mark, and has been deleted as it was not a fair or well thought out post.
Well, that's worth some rep.

For the record, MMP is very good about replacing defective components - missing compontents - damaged components. Just ask. (don't abuse it, obviously...)

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Let's just say your advice and post was well received unlike the some of the other posts.

Regards,

Dave
Thanks Dave.

Takes a "Great Guy" to place a posting like this.:clown: