Thank you

sirius

Reaction score
Country
ll
A Big thank you to Freeks for his scenario's Operation Jaya Wijaya 36 downloads, Bay of Pigs 20 downloads and and Cuban Missile Crisis 47 all done with the Colonial Wars Database , infact there the top 3 downloads for H3 on the downloads site with the Players db running to catch up:laugh:

Herman Hum

Composite Warfare Command
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Yes! Freek writes a mean scenario. And, if you enjoyed his Colonial Wars scenarios, be certain to try out his scenarios using the PlayersDB!

They are truly awesome. All are very challenging, thoroughly enjoyable, and best of all, none crash from DB problems due to the amazing stability of the PlayersDB.

Bravo, Freek!

I anxiously await his next release. :D

SZO file archives - Home of the Harpoon3 PlayersDB

FilesOfScenShare

HarpGamer.com - Home of the HCDB.

Last edited:

Taitennek

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
sirius said:
A Big thank you to Freeks for his scenario's Operation Jaya Wijaya 36 downloads, Bay of Pigs 20 downloads and and Cuban Missile Crisis 47 all done with the Colonial Wars Database
Freek is creating very interresting scenario's indeed......
Over 70 downloads when you talking about the scenarios Freek designed with the PlayersDB.

You are refering on Freek's scenario's.
Is this not a case of freewheeling on others work? I mean that hhq is now promoting fine scenarios [by Freek] to be played with the Colonial Database for Harpoon 3.
Meanwhile other [db2000] scenarios [by Freek] have been sabotaged.

I can´t follow this anymore.....:crosseye:

sirius

Reaction score
Country
ll
Taitennek said:
Over 70 downloads when you talking about the scenarios Freek designed with the PlayersDB.

You are refering on Freek's scenario's.
Is this not a case of freewheeling on others work? I mean that hhq is now promoting fine scenarios [by Freek] to be played with the Colonial Database for Harpoon 3.
Meanwhile other [db2000] scenarios [by Freek] have been sabotaged.

I can´t follow this anymore.....:crosseye:
No I am not freewheeling on Freeks work infact I have helped him out on platforms for the Colonial Wars Scenario's he made ,I was only giving credit where credit is due, I do not sabotage peoples scenario's , also as a top tip I do not own the HHQ and only upload scenarios to the Colonials Wars site that I have tested , since Freeks didnt ask me to test the scenarios only check platforms etc I have not posted it . If you have a problem I suggest you PM me to keep the forum flame free .

Herman Hum

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Taitennek said:
Those are just the ones visible from the public download counter. In fact, these (and other) scenarios are hosted on many other sites like Files of ScenShare, H3 PlayersDB depot, and HarpGamer.com that don't have download counters. Only StrategyZoneOnline provides download counters. There is no way to know exactly how many times any scenario has been loaded. The counters on StrategyZoneOnline are a good indicator of interest, but are by no means definitive. The only important fact is that the scenarios are enjoyed and that the PlayersDB is phenomenally stable.

FilesOfScenShare

Taitennek

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Herman Hum said:
Those are just the ones visible from the public download counter. In fact, these (and other) scenarios are hosted on many other sites like Files of ScenShare, H3 PlayersDB depot, and HarpGamer.com that don't have download counters. Only StrategyZoneOnline provides download counters. There is no way to know exactly how many times any scenario has been loaded. The counters on StrategyZoneOnline are a good indicator of interest, but are by no means definitive. The only important fact is that the scenarios are enjoyed and that the PlayersDB is phenomenally stable.

FilesOfScenShare

:hail: :hail: :hail:

Herman Hum

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Now that that is all over, allow me to invite both of you gentlemen to try out Freek's latest scenario release, Battle of Britain II. It is Britain vs. Holland. Should be the perfect setting to settle any differences you might have, non?

I have it on good authority that Freek hopes to release a multi-player version of this scenario when ANW is released. However, the single-player version is just as enjoyable.

FilesOfScenShare

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Guys this is the SZO Harpoon forum - it has nothing to do with previous rivalries... Kindly leave your prejudices at the door. :)

big kudos to Paul for the Colonial Wars DB - and Freek's work as well - still haven't got Bay of Pigs out yet :( :laugh:

Last edited:

CV32

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Ivan Rapkinov said:
big kudos to Paul for the Colonial Wars DB - and Freek's work as well - still haven't got Bay of Pigs out yet :( :laugh:
Agreed. I'm not a H3 player, but it looks like Paul (and Freek, for that matter) has done a great job with the Colonial Wars DB. [Thanks, James].

Last edited:

Taitennek

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
sirius said:
Hehe sorry for the bad spelling of your name Frans , thought it ended with a Z, need to get my eyes tested I think:laugh:
please do me a favour: stop criticize my use of the English language. It has nothing to do with the Harpoon issue. I came here on SZO to play/talk about a game. Not for English lessons. Nobody is perfect with grammar, even not an Englishman with its own language (!!!).

Game on

Last edited by a moderator:

Herman Hum

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Taitennek said:
please do me a favour: stop criticize my use of the English language. It has nothing to do with the Harpoon issue. I came here SZO to play a game. Not for English lessons. Nobody is perfect with grammar, even not an Englishman with its own language (!!!).

Game on

Your English is far better than my Dutch! :laugh: and your 'Harpoon grammar' is just fine.

So, how is the Champion of the MatchPlay competition doing with the Bonus scenario, Battle of Britain II, in the series? Are you going to go for a perfect score, 4-0? Or will the final standing be 3-1? Love to see an AAR from this.

FilesOfScenShare

Taitennek

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Herman Hum said:
Your English is far better than my Dutch! :laugh: and your 'Harpoon grammar' is just fine.

So, how is the Champion of the MatchPlay competition doing with the Bonus scenario, Battle of Britain II, in the series? Are you going to go for a perfect score, 4-0? Or will the final standing be 3-1? Love to see an AAR from this.

FilesOfScenShare

Ach Herman,

Wait for a few days, as you know I play Harpoon mostly in real-time modus, but I promise a nice AAR after playing (you can bet on it.....the Dutch are involved!!!!!!)

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Okay...this as mentioned in BIG red letters evrywhere in the stickies, stuff that is not pertinent to this discussion has been deleted.

If you have a problem with someone's post - PM them. If they don't take appropriate action - fire it my way. Please do not respond in the thread if it has nothing to do with Harp, or good natured humour, or fluffy bunnies.

that said, I tried BoBII and once more have proven how much I do suck at this here game :D

good work all round to Paul and Freek.