TH-H and roadblock

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
So....if a HIP TH-H sets up in an orchard road hex and a hex side of that hex contains a roadblock....the TH-H is forced to have WA...if an enemy armed unit then comes up to the roadblock and claims WA is the TH-H eliminated? (As it is forced to say it has WA and this is then involuntary loss of its HIP...I thinking yes eliminated....). Those above my pay grade say....--->

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
So....if a HIP TH-H sets up in an orchard road hex and a hex side of that hex contains a roadblock....the TH-H is forced to have WA...if an enemy armed unit then comes up to the roadblock and claims WA is the TH-H eliminated? (As it is forced to say it has WA and this is then involuntary loss of its HIP...I thinking yes eliminated....). Those above my pay grade say....--->
A hidden unit that is bound my Mandatory WA - can relinquish that Mandatory WA and stay hidden.

B9.324 (with errata from ASL Journal 8):
"...A HIP unit may forfeit WA (even if it had been mandatory) to an enemy unit claiming WA (even implicitly; 9.323) over a shared hexside and remain hidden..."