llUnited States
If i do this often enough will I go blind :roll:

Matt Romey

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Country
llUnited States
Guys, I don't understand how you make those little graphics thingies by your names. I see in the Profile section at the bottom the section that says "Avatar". Don't know what Avatar means, but then it says that you have to point to an off-site url. I only have my PC to store stuff. What do I do?

Gunner

Ernest Borgnine of ASL
Reaction score

Brian W offered to host my avatar on his website so I could link to it. I think he made it a blanket offer for others who didn't have their own webspace. You might look him up on the member list and drop him a private message.

Gunner

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Another test. I am having problems trying to have the read threads a read. No luck so far. Let's see if my own post is marked as read.

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
No luck. Even my own posts are marked as "not read". Any ideas?

Heck this is the test thread, who is gonna look here? I'll try to make a new thread about this somewhere else.

jserrano

Reaction score
Country
llSpain
Sorry for the wasted posts. I solved the problem by allowing the cookies of this site into my computer. Hope it helps to other cookie blocking ASL gamers in cyberworld.

G

What is the meaning of life?

32!!!!

But no one will ever find it here

SamB

Shut up and play!
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
yes, but you can't just select what you want to reply to--gotta quote the whole d@mned thing--
This is not true.... Select the text you want to quote and "copy" it. Then push the "post reply" button. Press "quote" and paste the partial text.... then press \quote....

Simple.
Sam :)

gotta quote the whole d@mned thing--

da priest

Reaction score
This is not true.... Select the text you want to quote and "copy" it. Then push the "post reply" button. Press "quote" and paste the partial text.... then press \quote....
PITA tho---and you lose the name of dude you are quoting--