Terrain Clip Art, Pattern and Palette files where are they?

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Files of terrain clip art, patterns and palettes for Vasl map making used to be available for download on the Vasl Map Bazaar, but I cannot find them anymore. Does anyone know where they reside now?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yes that unfortunately is the problem, all the links appear to be dead, giving 404 errors. So apart from the files I mentioned it would appear that Ye Olde Book of Vasl Secrets is also unavailable for download, which would be a shame for anyone interested in delving into Vasl map making.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Yes that unfortunately is the problem, all the links appear to be dead, giving 404 errors. So apart from the files I mentioned it would appear that Ye Olde Book of Vasl Secrets is also unavailable for download, which would be a shame for anyone interested in delving into Vasl map making.
I am pretty sure that it is out there somewhere still. Probably only a question of time until someone comes up with a working link.

von Marwitz

kylania

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

BigAl737

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I keep collected VASL map making stuff here and don't see why I shouldn't share it. I'm not the author of any of this stuff so if the author(s) speak up and don't want me to share, I will take down this link.

Knock yourself out! Glad to have more folks on the boards.

Al

General Mayhem

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I keep collected VASL map making stuff here and don't see why I shouldn't share it. I'm not the author of any of this stuff so if the author(s) speak up and don't want me to share, I will take down this link.

Al

Thanks this is the stuff I was looking for.

Sully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Al
Hey Al - It might not be a bad idea to move these files to GitHub so they don't get lost and folks can collaborate on keeping them up to date. -Sully

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Hey Al - It might not be a bad idea to move these files to GitHub so they don't get lost and folks can collaborate on keeping them up to date. -Sully
It would be a very good idea. Repetti once sent me some svg patterns too so if you have those, cough up.

JR