WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
There's a new version of the Terrain Chart Generator:

The new version includes Korean terrain. While already touching the code, I also fixed the issue with some special characters that made problems when using the generated html code in VASL. Sorry to the folks that notified me of this problem three years ago - this took me really long...

tunixx

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
May I ask what purpose the created tables serve for ? As far as I can see all the information presented is already in the official tables or third party products like the rat charts. What am I missing here ? What are the situations in which this kind of table is needed ?

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Maybe if one want a chart covering only the terrain present in a specific scenario?
That's what I use it for: To make charts that only show the terrains and vehicles needed for the scenario at hand. You usually end up with small, clear tables on which you can find the information you need at a glance and don't get distracted by irrelevant stuff. Having the entries sorted alphabetically (if you want to) instead of the chaos order of the rulebook is a bonus, too.

Tooz

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yep, I use these to make charts for scenarios that have specific, separate rules: PTO; Desert; and KWASL. Use the chart and print out a handy quick reference chart to limit rulebook hunting.

Michael R

Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
also to incorporate a custom terrain table in a VASL setup. also to have a custom chart having bits of chapters B, F, G and W.