Team VASL

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What is the best way to setup VASL preferences so that two players can see the same concealed/HIP units while preventing the opposing side from seeing them?

Do the two players need to have the same ID and password? Just the same password? Just the same ID? Something else?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
I would think that it has to be both User Name and Password. Typically on a formal system no checks for duplicate passwords, while duplicate User Names are not allowed. Of course, VASL is not a formal system (no checking for duplicate User Names), but I would expect similar practices regarding user name/password?

Try both......

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
It is for sure keyed to passwords. I once played a different player who just happened to share the same password I did. We could see each other's concealed and HIP units. Unless it has changed, I am sure it is just the password. -- jim

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
It is for sure keyed to passwords. I once played a different player who just happened to share the same password I did. We could see each other's concealed and HIP units. Unless it has changed, I am sure it is just the password. -- jim
Now that could be a nasty surprise.....