TCASL 6/11/22-- RECENT QUICKIES 2

Uncle_Duke

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Greetings all,

What's that you say? Geoff forgot not only what day it was, but also what week it was? Must mean two things:

1. Geoff is unusually busy right now
  2. It's the second week of the month, and the TCASL monthly meetup is coming up way, way too fast
Apologies for the late notice. Our meetup will be happening, but I won't be able to make this one (insert grumbling about mandatory meetings here, believe me I'd much rather be with you all if I had a choice).

Details:
Day:
6/11/22
Time: 10:00am - Whenever
Location: Gamezenter [Formerly Fantasy Flight Games Center], 1975 County Road B2 W, Roseville, MN, 55113

Masks-- Highly recommended, COVID just won't seem to go away. It's like there's some sort of god-forsaken commissar that keeps rallying it. Come on people, score a KIA on the damn thing!

Between Hollow Legions, Manila, and the usual assortment of Action Packs and Winter Offensive Packs, there's a lot of cool new material out right now. Here's a sample of some of the quicker scenarios:
Code:
Number  Title                          Side1         Side2              #Hrs  S1Win%  S2Win%  Publication                 Notes
ASL51   The Taking of Takrouna         New Zealand   Italian            3.7   56.72%  43.28%  Hollow Legions              Win % based on original release.  NZ OB reduced for reprint.
ASL256  The Golden Mountain            Ethiopian     Italian / Eritrean 2.7   65.66%  34.44%  Hollow Legions              Win % based on original release
AP175   Patton's Ghost                 American      North Korean       5.5   53.33%  46.67%  Action Pack 17
SF04    Light 'em Up                   American      Japanese           2.7   ??????  ??????  Sword & Fire:  Manila       No ROAR Data
SF14    Price of Postage               American      Japanese           3.6   ??????  ??????  Sword & Fire:  Manila       No ROAR Data
SF24    Dash for the Stairs            American      Japanese           3.2   ??????  ??????  Sword & Fire:  Manila       No ROAR Data
WO39    Shotgun Shuffle                American      Japanese           3.8   ??????  ??????  Winter Offensive Pack 13    One playing on ROAR.  Deluxe Maps

We finally begin to break our PTO streak in June 1942. This month we have fighting near Sevastopol and Tobruk:
Code:
ASL37   Khamsin                        German        British            10.4  49.66%  50.34%  Hollow Legions              6/13/42  Win % based on original release
BoF15   Forsthaus Clash                German        Soviet             3.9   45.45%  54.55%  Best of Friends 2           6/10/42