Tanks at Level 1 of a building?

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
If I drive a tank into the ground level of the higher leveled hex of a split level building (and don't bog)
Can I then drive it into level 1 of the lower level hex of the split level building?

(i.e 24V3 G --> 24U4 L1)

I don't see anything prohibiting this but it seems silly.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
If I drive a tank into the ground level of the higher leveled hex of a split level building (and don't bog)
Can I then drive it into level 1 of the lower level hex of the split level building?

(i.e 24V3 G --> 24U4 L1)

Hey! It's spring down there, you're not supposed to have that much time on your hands to come up with these!;)

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance

(i.e 24V3 G --> 24U4 L1)

Definitely style points for that :)

(there should be a collapse DR like for a bridge but it is not foreseen in the rulz)

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
B23.4: "A vehicle may enter a building hex only via VBM, Factory Stairwell, or by risking rubble/cellar collapse, and may never occupy an upper building level."

Sorry.

ctewks

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
B23.4: "A vehicle may enter a building hex only via VBM, Factory Stairwell, or by risking rubble/cellar collapse, and may never occupy an upper building level."

Sorry.
But he wouldn’t occupy it for very long.

Paul John

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What if there is a MMC on the ground level and you drive into the first level, then drop onto them? Surely we need a new rules section for this!