Tactiques 13 Errata ?

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Hi Ladies

Anybody knows if there should be errata for this scenario ?
The VC makes one think it should be possible to exit the tanks in this scenario but if one counts the MP cost to exit them it is simply not possible due to the Deep Snow.
I was thinking that the roads should be plowed as that would make it just 1 MP to move on the roads instead of the current 2 MP rate.

ToxicShock: the greeting better ? :p

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Good Morning Gentlemen

Anyone that knows anything on the Tactiques scenario, might it be the plowed roads that is missing ?

Hopalong

Reaction score
Country
ll
Commissar Piotr said:
Hi Ladies

Anybody knows if there should be errata for this scenario ?
The VC makes one think it should be possible to exit the tanks in this scenario but if one counts the MP cost to exit them it is simply not possible due to the Deep Snow.
I was thinking that the roads should be plowed as that would make it just 1 MP to move on the roads instead of the current 2 MP rate.

ToxicShock: the greeting better ? :p
I don't know about any errata, but you can just about exit 1 tank with a mp to spare by staying in motion and careful use of the extra mp available each turn for VCA changes.

Commissar Piotr

War Pig
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Good Day to you Hopalong

Thank you for your reply and I am aware of that.
It was just that the VCs kind of tells you it is possible to exit more, would not really need such a VC if you know there is only one tank that can exit.
Since Tactiques also have made some very fine and balanced scenarios I rather do not think they made this one just to not be able to use the Tanks for anything but move them along the road to try and get the 4 VPs.
That is why I asked the question in th first place.
Anyone that knows of somebody that actually knows the guys that have made these scenarios ?