Tactical Wargame FB page

void

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
Do you have a RSS channel for that? It would be much more convinient then manually checking if there's something new.

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
No not sure you can have that with a faebook page. If you can I will look into it. If you subscribe to the site then news will appear on your FB page.

void

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
But how to subscribe if there's no RSS? By creating a facebook account? That won't help, as one would have to visit facebook anyway to check if it has any update about your page.
I tend to read all the tracked pages in a RSS reader, so the information is pushed to me and I don't have to manually check for it myself like in XX century.

I'm positively surprised that you tend to play the same games: PoA2/TU, JA2, Xenonauts, WinSP* recently. If you would add 7.62 High Calibre to it that would be all.

navman74

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just realized how incredibly lazy the next generations are becoming by reading that, I am sorry lol, no offense meant, but our world is in a lot of trouble if we become so dependent upon information being fed to us, rather than to look for it lol..
Ok, rant over...

Wodin

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
But how to subscribe if there's no RSS? By creating a facebook account? That won't help, as one would have to visit facebook anyway to check if it has any update about your page.
I tend to read all the tracked pages in a RSS reader, so the information is pushed to me and I don't have to manually check for it myself like in XX century.

I'm positively surprised that you tend to play the same games: PoA2/TU, JA2, Xenonauts, WinSP* recently. If you would add 7.62 High Calibre to it that would be all.
yes I play 7.62 with the Blue Sun mod and also Alfa Antiterror, which is just to damn difficult.

As for the page yes you have to be a memeber of the devils social network. I just decided to give it a go rather than putting any major thought into it. I suppose I could have done a blog, however very few are great like Chelcos and some are great but are hardly read. FB didn't have a page, so i thought why not, also hopfully those who don't know about these games will come across it on FB.

void

Reaction score
Country
llPoland
I just realized how incredibly lazy the next generations are becoming by reading that, I am sorry lol, no offense meant, but our world is in a lot of trouble if we become so dependent upon information being fed to us, rather than to look for it lol..
Ok, rant over...
No offence taken, but that's just different philosophy. I'm interested in various blogs and vast part of them is updated once in 1-2 weeks. Why waste the time checking them 3 times a day (because I'm curious if there's something new), when I could gather them all in one place?