Tactical rules of thumb for beginners

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
"Everybody's got a plan till they get hit in the mouth."

Have a plan, but be flexible enough to alter it to protect and/or exploit things that happen during the MPh.

Rule 1 - Have Fun
Rule 1a -Play
Rule 2 - Play more
Rule 3 - rollow
Rule 4 - lather, rinse, repeat
Where is
1. Read and understand the RB. ?

tunixx

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Back in the days I was very happy about this list and sometimes I still check through it.

von Marwitz
My dear Oberst von Marwitz,

in these hard times everyone has to fulfill his duty. Naturally the protection of Southern France is reserved for those with low party membership numbers. While your efforts in serving the Führer are very welcome, we all know those old Prussian officers cannot be trusted and the frozen steppes of Russia is where you belong.

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
My dear Oberst von Marwitz,

in these hard times everyone has to fulfill his duty. Naturally the protection of Southern France is reserved for those with low party membership numbers. While your efforts in serving the Führer are very welcome, we all know those old Prussian officers cannot be trusted and the frozen steppes of Russia is where you belong.
This explains some things. The Oberst has no party membership number. But his ancestors have already ventured into Southern France in times when Emperors of lineage ruled the land, long before some brown upstarts have been flushed up from the mires of most recent history.

von Marwitz