TacOps will be added to the ladder

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
As some of you are aware, we are currently working on revising our ladder system here at Warfare HQ. I think you're going to like it! :D We currently are planning to add TacOps to the list of supported games.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Something I would like to add on this note: we did have a very basic TacOps ladder here at one time (about a year ago) and only a handful of TacOps players used it. One of the major reasons why it wasn't popular was that there was no mechanism to track how balanced a particular scenario was. Allow me to address this.

The new ladder will be open for business very soon and it is head and shoulders above the old one. First, it is fully automated and has more info than the old one. Second, it does contain a mechanism for tracking not only each player's individual statisitcs, but it will also track each scenario individually. That means you will be able to look for a particular scenario, see how many times it was played, and what the results were. Ifr that isn't enough, it will also contain the ability to have a "mini AAR" each time an endgame is reported for that scenario.

I would hightly encourage TacOps players to start reporting their games here once the ladder is fully operational. Even if you are not interested in competitive play (most Warfare HQ members aren't), the ladder will still serve its primary purpose as an opponents registry and to track scenario balance. You're going to love it! :D