TacOps v406_AH Comprehensive Update Available

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A comprehensive TacOps v406_AH update patch is now available at the following support page.

http://www.battlefront.com/downloads.html

This patch is comprehensive for TacOps v403 through v406AG so there is no need to retain or install any previous patch.

The Windows patch is titled "TacOps_406AHu.zip".

The Macintosh patch is titled "TacOps_406AHu.sit".

If you do not see those file names then hit the "Refresh" button on your web browser.

A. Download and then Unzip or Unstuff the patch file for your OS.

B. Then read and carefully follow the instructions contained in the file "Instructions & Copyright.txt". This is not an auto installer. You must manually copy/move each file from the patch folder to a precise location in your TacOps4 folder - so as to replace any files or folders of the same name.

This patch is only for the retail editions of TacOps v403 through v406AF. Do not apply this patch package to TacOps v3.x or to any military version of TacOps - permanent damage will result.

Below are the changes that have been made to the TacOps4 program since v406AG.

- - - -

v406AH

Bug fix. The Unit Information window displayed incorrect values for the amount of ammunition remaining in a unit.

- - - -

vyshka

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Major. It looks like the Battlefront website layout has changed and the link for the patch doesn't work anymore.

Here is a link to where they are located now.

Edit: I'm having issues actually downloading it though. I was able to download by using an ftp client and going to ftp.battlefront.com/pub . Not sure why it was failing through the browser (firefox 3)

Last edited:

Redwolf

Member # 3665
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Excuse my language, but...

... WTF is with that new download site?

dhuffjr

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I just downloaded to patch and it seems to work fine for me. IE7 or whatever is the latest........