TacOps map number request

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I have a new map i would like to post, but I need to get a number assigned to it. I used the form at the TacOps page to request a map number, but I haven't received a reply. Perhaps I have missed a step.

Ivan Rapkinov

Harpoon Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Don: don;t worry, I'm waiting for a reply for a map two years ago...

MajorH

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
I have a new map i would like to post, but I need to get a number assigned to it. I used the form at the TacOps page to request a map number, but I haven't received a reply. Perhaps I have missed a step.
What number do you want? I'll be gald to check my stuff and the stuff at TacOps HQs for a conflict and get back to you pretty quick. I can tell you now from a quick look at the web site and my collection of stuff that the numbers 350 through 399 seem clear.

The TacOps HQs site was built by and is run by a fan. His attention to the site has dropped a bit over the last two years but so far he has resisted passing the torch to someone else.

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
MajorH said:
What number do you want? I'll be gald to check my stuff and the stuff at TacOps HQs for a conflict and get back to you pretty quick. I can tell you now from a quick look at the web site and my collection of stuff that the numbers 350 through 399 seem clear.
It make no difference to me. I just want to make sure my map is legal and doesn't conflict with an existing one. I'll accept whatever number is assigned. 350?