Tables A9 & A10 for SASL?

hanss

Reaction score
Country
llNetherlands
Thanks Augie. Very nice to be able to use the new boards as well.
Is it possible to include the BFP boards? I you like I could make a proposal. I need a table to adapt i.e. not the pdf version.

Regards

Hanss

sneo

Singapore ASL'er
Reaction score
Country
llSingapore
SASL newb here: I am reading Chapter S and I noticed the A9 starts its DR with a 1. Did I missed a part where we apply a -1 to our DR such that 1 is possible?

Scott Hasson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
SASL newb here: I am reading Chapter S and I noticed the A9 starts its DR with a 1. Did I missed a part where we apply a -1 to our DR such that 1 is possible?
Yes, a few of the missions have a -1 DRM during the mapboard determination DR. SASL 5 - Take the Highway, SASL 9 - Enemy Offensive, SASL 10 - Hold the Line, come to mind. There are probably a few others.

Scott.

Jim Bennett

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I note this was posted in February 2015 so for the SASL world that's pretty current. It is now June 2015 and you might want to check out the new campaign site for GSASL attack on MALTA (1942) OPERATION HERCULES (somewhat fictional!- but close to historical) and email me if you'd like to join in and play the Italians? jim.bennett@shaw.ca

pryoung

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Huge thanks for this as well. Just coming back after about 10 years away, this will be great to have.

Pete

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is an old thread, and those tables are out of date. I will bump the thread with the most recent tables