Tables A9 & A10 for SASL - 2016

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Updated my tables from a little more than a year ago, to add the latest MMP boards released (10z, 17z, 71-75). In addition, I cleaned up some VPOs to be more consistent with the original A10 table, plus other small tweaks. My modified A9 & A10 tables now doubles the boards that can be picked (SASL2 Table A9/A10 had 44 boards total, my modified A9/A10 brings it up 88 boards total). If MMP continues to release new boards at this pace, table A9 might have to change from DR plus subsequent dr, to rolling three D20s :laugh:

As usual, comments on the tables are appreciated.

Scott Hasson

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Augie,

Thanks for keeping this going. I appreciate the hard work that you put into it.

Scott.

Faded 8-1

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Mark
Country
llUnited States
Got him for ya.

Thanks Auggie!

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I wanted to but would not let me

jfardette

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is great, Augie. Up until now I have just been grabbing a random board out of the box when I wanted to try something new. I'll get my 3D20 ready for your next release.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
This is great, Augie. Up until now I have just been grabbing a random board out of the box when I wanted to try something new. I'll get my 3D20 ready for your next release.
yeah, so many boards, so much possibilities.

Jeffhew

"Aut Vincere Aut Mori"
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for all your work in keeping SASL fresh and more up to date with the tables, Mike. It is very much appreciated. :)

Best Regards,
Jeff

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I don't see a download link for the updated tables. Could you please post them again?

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks Augie,
I'm working on a table for the BFP, and LFT boards. If I ever get it finished I'll post it here.

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for posting the map table. Am getting ready to play a SASL CG and this saves me a lotta work having to configure my own map table with updated maps.

turlusiflu

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Board 23 at the bottom of column of "city" boards is marked as "v". In former versions of the table it was marked as "c". Is it a missprint, or is it a change on purpouse?

Augie

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Board 23 at the bottom of column of "city" boards is marked as "v". In former versions of the table it was marked as "c". Is it a missprint, or is it a change on purpouse?
The change was on purpose. It is "v23" on the original SASL Module 2 A9 table that MMP produced, even though it is under the City column. My previous table was in error.

As an aside, board 23 does not have the building density as the other city boards, so I guess that is why MMP labeled this "v" (village) for SASL purposes.

EDIT - added more thoughts: Also the difference in a "c" or "v" label really only comes into play on the A9e table (where a "v" gets an -1 dr), and for the potential for a factory. Board 23 has only one building that is 2 levels high, and 1 building that is 7 or more hexes (potential factory), so the impact of being a "v" or "c" is not that much, or none at all depending on your set up rolls. I kind of suspect MMP has "v" as a typo in DR12 on the city column, but I wanted to be consistent.

Last edited: