Table Update

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
So I recently realized that the Arid Climate/Med/North Africa setup table I posted to the Resources leaves much to be desired. I've reworked the table (see attached.) I'll replace this file in the resources area once I figure out how - it's fighting me at the moment. I'll probably end up deleting and replacing the whole table set there, which isn't that big a deal it just bugs me when things work that clunkily.

It was a priority for me to keep the chart to one page which unfortunately meant to make all the chapter F stuff fit I had to remove the 'fortifications' table. It was either that or the ELR chart. I figured ELR is used in every game while fortification purchase is only in select missions. I also wasn't able to fit the random desert overlay selection and placement tables in - it's a cool DYO feature from chapter H but very chart intensive.

Finally, there are a lot of conditionals on the DYO side of chapter H. Some of the stuff like weather and EC apply to all arid climate missions, some of the stuff, like haze and dust, apply only if a desert board is used, and desert mud and heavy dust only apply if exclusively desert boards are used. I've tried to color code the table headings to remove a bit of the mystery, not sure how successful I was.

If anyone has used these charts and has recommendations to make about them now might be the time. I won't promise I'll incorporate your suggestion but I'll at least give it a look.

Attachments

Barking Monkey

Reaction score
First name
John
Country
llUnited States
I finally got around to incorporating this (the arid-climate game setup table) into the resources section. No need to download if you've already grabbed it here - the other stuff (ETO & PTO tables and the company customization table) is unchanged.