T7 / 132 - Hill 253.5 Question

BobEury

Reaction score
First name
Bob
Country
llUnited States
I looked through the forums but I didn't find an answer to this question so I'm posting here.
In T7 / 132 "Hill 253.5" the Turn Record indicates that German reinforcements enter on Turn 2 and Russian reinforcements enter on Turns 3 and 4. The OB doesn't indicate any German reinforcements and Russian reinforcements only on Turn 4. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Bob

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Aircraft: the 1st turn any German Reinforcements could arrive is Turn 2 (E7.2) and the first the Russian air force could show up is Turn 3 (...+1 drm to their Air Support Arrival dr.) to along with his regular ground reinforcements.

• "E7.2 ...However, in any other scenario in which a player has received Air Support by SSR or DYO, he must make a dr during the RPh of each of his Player Turns until he rolls < the current Game Turn Number."
{Edited for accuracy}

Last edited:

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
@Eagle4ty has it. The Germans could roll a '1' for Air Support in Turn 2, and the Russians could roll a '1' for their Air Support in Turn 3. That's the earliest the Air Supports could enter, matching the symbols on the Turn Record Chart.

BobEury

Reaction score
First name
Bob
Country
llUnited States
I was thinking Arrival was a DR not a dr. As the old phrase goes, "when all else fails RFM". Thanks.