Swedish Volunteers?

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, the counters have different color, values, and depictions than German color.

Here's the difference - this is from proofing pdf-files, so if kind of deoends on how it looks on the actual printets of course.

View attachment 14890
I'm waiting anxiously for scenarios that feature the Germans and the French AND the Swiss. The madness!

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Looking forward to this one arriving, shame that Second Chance Games weren't able to get a copy
I ordered direct from MMP (first time I have done that in a loong time)
hope I don't get hit with a customs bill but... probably:D

boylermaker

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Interesting to see how the Swedish blue turns out--my French varied enough in color just within the new Croix de Guerre that I wonder if there will be overlap with the Swedes and the French and/or German counters.

Did the Swedes ever overlap with the French in Norway?

Maybe a better solution would have been to make the Swedish volunteers Axis Minor green--no fear of them fighting Axis Minors, and there is plenty of precedent for using that color for nationalities that were only German-allied some of the time. Alternatively, you could give them Japanese yellow or American green.

But anything is better than two-tone, so I shouldn't gripe!

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
Ordered yesterday!
Would have preferred Blue on White.
I can tell the difference between little men figures and letters like "DM".

Last edited:

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The mixture of humor, historical facts and engaging commentary makes this thread a true gem.

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
Too lazy to check the whole thread... Iirc the original SV only came with infantry counters and a very limited selection of guns. Will be there more ordnance and even AFVß (Did the Swedes had any noteworthy tanks? Paul???).