Suspense and Thriller Movies

JDS8072

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What would your favorite Suspense type movie be. I just finished a John Claude van Damme one called In Hell. About a guy who killed another guy who raped and murdered his wife. But the twist is, it took place in Russia. He is sent to a Russian prison where he must fight in these life or death free for alls in order to survive. Each day grows worse and worse for him until he decides not to take it anymore. I would suggest y'all check it out.

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Game with Michael Douglas was a good mess-with-your-head movie. Basic with Travolta and Jackson was pretty good trying to figure out who was the bad guy/good guy. The Recruit (I think) with Pacino as the CIA teacher and Damon as his guinea pig was a bit of a brain teaser at times.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Jeremy Scott
Also training day was a good one as well. Another would be the recruit with colin powell and al pacino
Colin Ferrell you mean?! Hahahaha, I can't quite see Powell doing that.

The Recruit was all right, it had some good stuff, had some bad stuff.

The Game was awesome, I saw that years ago when it first came out, haven't seen it since, but I remember loving it.

Scout Out

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alfred Hitchcock, :shock: may very well be the master of suspense and thriller movies. Going through a list of his movies and the TV show really brings to light his twisted genius. :scream:
I agree Rear Window, is great,
so are:
Strangers on a Train
Vertigo
Psycho
to name a few, of many.
:toast:

Thomas McPeek

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Alfred Hitchcock, may very well be the master of suspense and thriller movies

Agreed:thumb:

Governor of Sinister Correction Centre.

Overseer

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hitchcock was the master of crazy tracking shots and interesting camera angles. He's definitely a master.

Patrocles

Reaction score
Originally posted by freightshaker
Hitchcock's Rear Window. Grace Kelly is HOT.:drool:
i agree! the ending was frightening!!

yeah, who could resist the lovely Grace Kelly, wearing the charming dress, lying on the bed flipping through the Vanity fair (or whatever) magazine! (ok, time for a cold shower! :p )