Surrender Talks between Iraq and U.S.

Tzar

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
It seems that some serious surrender talks are already happening between U.S. and Iraq that will enable a peaceful takeover of the country by coalition forces.

Surrender Talks

This seems to be another evidence that the Iraq old guard (Hussein and close henchmen) is indeed in disarray. These talks would not happen if Hussein was still fully in control.

John Paul

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Originally posted by Tzar
It seems that some serious surrender talks are already happening between U.S. and Iraq that will enable a peaceful takeover of the country by coalition forces.

Surrender Talks

This seems to be another evidence that the Iraq old guard (Hussein and close henchmen) is indeed in disarray. These talks would not happen if Hussein was still fully in control.
I hope this is true.Though even if it is i am sure that elements within the Iraqi army will keep fighting until Saddam is either dead or captured.

Cheetah772

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yup....good news....

Hello Tzar,

Yup, I do hope there can be good news out of this mess....

If there were mass surrenders taking place all over Iraq, then it would destroy the liberals and anti-war supporters' argument that it would degrade into chaos anytime....

All the Iraqis need is a nudge here and there with our missiles and bombs, of course!

It must be humiliating for Saddam and his supporters that they can see they've only caused two combat death so far and hundreds of their Iraqi soldiers being killed in action or surrendering peacefully to the US/UK forces.

Dan

Marko

Reaction score
Country
ll
Originally posted by Tzar

Surrender Talks

If only it was going to be that easy. :cry: