Supporting Fire 2019

carlsson

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Supporting Fire 2019
November 22-24 in Borås, Sweden!
It's soon time for Supporting Fire in Borås, Sweden.

As usual the tournament will be held at the gaming club Armagedon in central Borås. We will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner from a nearby catering firm.

Supporting Fire is a blind round tournament meaning that no one will know the scenarios before each round, and we will present each scenario on a large screen to speed up the understanding and setting of the scenarios.

Borås is a midsize town, just 20 minutes from Gothenburg Airport.

For more information and registration, visit: www.supportingfire.com

Welcome! :)

The Magnus

Reaction score
First name
Flavius Magnus Maximus Augustus II
Country
llSweden
It's soon time for Supporting Fire in Borås, Sweden.

As usual the tournament will be held at the gaming club Armagedon in central Borås. We will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner from a nearby catering firm.
Thanks for the invitation.

Last edited:

A_T_Great

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks for the invitation. Given the fact that Supporting Fire is the first and so far only tournament in Sweden to have an official policy against drunkenness I hereby sign up with a complete confidence that I will have a good time :) .

I know that Carlsson drinks, also during games, but I have never seen him drunk. That is a refreshing quality in a Swede :) .
Scratch that, reverse it.

carlsson

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
As of today we have 17 players registered, which I'm quite sure is a new record this early. Awesome! :)

For a list, look here:

carlsson

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Only one month to Supporting Fire 2019, November 22-24!

We are currently 27 registered players, but we have space for more! If you plan to come, please register at www.supportingfire.com. For a full list of attendees, take a look at the homepage.

See you in a month!

Roll low,
Andreas and the excellent RD's :)

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
Hi Brian.
I wish you a good travel to Viking lands.. I hope you enjoy your next tournament.. It’s fantastic to get time to travel to play tournaments everywhere.
We name this “Envidia sana” in Spanish
Miguel ?

hastrup

Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llDenmark
Thanks to Andreas and crew - including the 5 round directors - for a another fun and friendly weekend in Boräs.
I had 5 fun and intense games against Oddgeir Drewdal, Mattias Bergwall, Christopher Peyre, Johan Lantz and Martin Yngreskog.
Ending 5-0 was no easy task :)
Hope to return next year

Del

Reaction score
Country
llDenmark
Thanks as always to Andreas and all his elves who help organise this great tournament! And thanks to my opponents who ensured I had five fun games, even though my results were not quite so impressive as Michael’s ?
It was a great idea having General Horrocks introduce the Market Garden round!