SUPPLEMENTAL MAP PACK?

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey guys,
I just wondered if anyone had the scoop on the Supplemental Map pack, I think Perry said recently that it had reached about halfway in the preorder stakes and that it would drop/be dropped next year?

Is it still a product that's on the way do you think folks?

xenovin

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Vincent
Country
llUnited States
Hey guys,
I just wondered if anyone had the scoop on the Supplemental Map pack, I think Perry said recently that it had reached about halfway in the preorder stakes and that it would drop/be dropped next year?

Is it still a product that's on the way do you think folks?
It is up for preorder on MMPs website right now

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yes, thanks
I know that but I just wanted to know if anyone knew the status of it is all
ie, is it going to be cancelled if it doesn't get any more backers

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thanks, hmmm, just wondering what the script is with this is all, maybe it will make it's number I don't know

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
hmm, good question, being honest, I have asked my local gamestore to get me a set when it is released but I don't know if I actually need it
will have to go through my maps and see

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The website indicates it was put up in March of 2017. It is not half way to its number of 450 with only 202 orders taken. If it has not hit its goal in a year I imagine it would come down and not be printed....the first MMP ASL item to not make its number. Per the website..."In addition to map board 77, these include all the map boards from Action Packs 4-12, the eight Winter Offensive Bonus Packs, Special Ops # 5, and ASL Starter Kit products Beyond the Beaches and ASLSK Expansion Pack #1." If it does not make its number and the original items go out of print...you are unlikely to see the board except in VASL

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Hence my preordering, since the time and money involved in picking those oop items up is prohibitive for a returning player like myself. I'd rather be missing some scenarios but have maps to play new scenarios on, as I plan to keep up with new releases from here on out. It's a lot of money, but good bang for my buck.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
thanks guys, that's put me in the know and given me a head's up, appreciated

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
The above posts finally prompted me to place a preorder with my usual dealer (Second Chance Games) so they might pass that on to MMP and give the bundle a boost. I was in doubt beforehand.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Ooh, Second Chance Games are good, I ordered a copy through my local FLGS (Black Lion Games) this time though

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Ooh, Second Chance Games are good, I ordered a copy through my local FLGS (Black Lion Games) this time though
As I am in Ireland I have no FLGS that stocks stuff other the various RPG and the like stuff. In the late '70s early '80 I visited Tally Ho Games and after they closed down I both visited and mailed/emailed Leisure Games. Unfortunately Leisure Games only stocked MMP/AH and CH stuff and I eventually discovered SCG and ended up doing most of my ordering there. I never had a problem with an LG order, just a greater range, that I was interested in anyway, from SCG.

kynken

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have most, if not all, of the maps listed for printing. Saving for Korea.

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
As I am in Ireland I have no FLGS that stocks stuff other the various RPG and the like stuff. In the late '70s early '80 I visited Tally Ho Games and after they closed down I both visited and mailed/emailed Leisure Games. Unfortunately Leisure Games only stocked MMP/AH and CH stuff and I eventually discovered SCG and ended up doing most of my ordering there. I never had a problem with an LG order, just a greater range, that I was interested in anyway, from SCG.
yeah, I am lucky in that I have a good FLGS nearby (BLack Lion Games) that will get most everything I need in stock for me, Leisure games are very good though as are Second Chance Games, I guess I go between buying ASL stuff from Black Lion and Second Chance

CTKnudsen

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I read Perry’s post above with a bit of dismay, although I totally understand. Hopefully this thread can drum up some more support. Of course, it would be nice if all those OOP titles came back into print over time, then I could get the maps and the other goodies!