Stylepoints attempt?

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
A little (cute) :devil: story from the front (No full AAR the game is still in progress)...

Unfortunately the beast just drove away after getting 7+ hits in the rear turret (out of which 2 was full penetrationa dn 3 was partial penetration). :alien:

Last edited:

Palantir

Member #86
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Cool!

Nice litle sunday drive! :)

But I was unable to read the caption in #4 due to the yellow writting on the white background. Can you reprint it or tell us what it says?

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Fixed the yellow (unreadable) text on last picture :whist:

ANybody able to tell me on how to post pictures that are shown right away instead of forcing viewers to cklick on each picture?

ThinWhiteLine

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I would advice all readers that this is just an propaganda attempt to misguide the uninformed. Yes his panzerburken is a nuisance but the mighty Soviet army has a lot of experience about tanks driving in rear areas and all over. :p

Fiedler

Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Warning

Do Not - I repeat - DO NOT listen

The evil that is called thinwhiteline is allied with the infernal powers and known to the common man as Satan's rigth hand. There can be NO other explaination for his AFVs survival capacity. Example: An T34 has been hit (and penetrated) by 2 PSK shots, 1 75 Hollow charge(penetrated at weak spot), one Grenade bundle and a ATMM. Still it moves and fires. Another AFV - this time a SU152 - has been hit 7 times in the rear with 5 pentrations and still that beast moves and fires. :OHNO: :hush: :dead:
The stout germans under my command will course prevail but the traitor at the munitionfactory needs to be found asap.

ThinWhiteLine said:
I would advice all readers that this is just an propaganda attempt to misguide the uninformed. Yes his panzerburken is a nuisance but the mighty Soviet army has a lot of experience about tanks driving in rear areas and all over. :p

Last edited:

ThinWhiteLine

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Ah, how the characteristic calm reason of German officer so quickly turns into anger when it meets its match in a greater mind, inspired by the superior scientific communist logic. The bolshevik mind is educated not to believe in heaven or hell, except the one hell that lives inside our flamethrowers!

I think all conscientous CM players should start a humanitarian movement on the lines of the radical vegetarian people against kill-inclined German forces. Here's a nice slogan: "Tiger is murder!". :)