Stukas in a CG query

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

If you buy Stukas in most CGs you can buy them "regular" or with a -2, that's a pretty standard rule for most aircraft...

If you buy them regular do you have to make the dr on the first turn since they can't come on? i.e. do you have to give up some of the fog of war and make a roll that can't result in any RG coming?

JimWhite

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Guys,

If you buy Stukas in most CGs you can buy them "regular" or with a -2, that's a pretty standard rule for most aircraft...

If you buy them regular do you have to make the dr on the first turn since they can't come on? i.e. do you have to give up some of the fog of war and make a roll that can't result in any RG coming?
I basically play CGs only...and FWIW (no rules guru here) unless it says otherwise somewhere I would not expect my opponent to make that roll during their turn 1....reason being I like as much FoW as possible.

macrobo

King of Boxcars
Reaction score
First name
Rob
Country
llAustralia
Hi All

I just hate it as the Russians - have to get to the Victory buildings versus being chopped up like spaghetti in the open streets - Makes it a hard game for Russkies

Rob

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I basically play CGs only...and FWIW (no rules guru here) unless it says otherwise somewhere I would not expect my opponent to make that roll during their turn 1....reason being I like as much FoW as possible.
That's probably how my brother and I would agree to play it but I was just looking for some feedback from others... thanks.

Den589

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's probably how my brother and I would agree to play it but I was just looking for some feedback from others... thanks.
Like I don't know you are buying Stukas?!?!?!?!?!? You have an unnatural love affair with the things...........

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Like I don't know you are buying Stukas?!?!?!?!?!? You have an unnatural love affair with the things...........
Must be the noise it makes...does he like muffler-less cars and leaving near RR tracks and such...? ;)