Stuck in Aberdeen

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Okay, I'm stuck in Aberdeen rather than being in Blackpool for the magnificemnt Bounding First Fire tournament (damn Covid) but there asre no reports so far!

Where are the pictures, the reports, the drunken shenaingans?

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Okay, I'm stuck in Aberdeen rather than being in Blackpool for the magnificemnt Bounding First Fire tournament (damn Covid) but there asre no reports so far!

Where are the pictures, the reports, the drunken shenaingans?
I was beginning to suspect that your non-attendance was purely to give the other players a fighting chance of winning......

Last edited:

Alan Hume

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I hope everyone had a great time, wishing I had gone now to be honest but I was just trying to save money (and I didn't really have any holidays left to take)

RRschultze

Reaction score
First name
Ian
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Quite the opposite actually Joe. I have deleted the picture as I dont want to offend anyone. It was an 'in-house' joke at the time, however, time has moved on.

brunger

Reaction score
Country
ll
Quite the opposite actually Joe. I have deleted the picture as I dont want to offend anyone. It was an 'in-house' joke at the time, however, time has moved on.
Well done 👍 “what appins in fight club stays in Blackpool. Everyone deserves a break without DM sometimes 😉👍